We offer two Microsoft Excel training courses; Foundation and Advanced, available in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 versions. Our advanced course is for users who are familiar with Excel and are looking to use some of the more complex features. Below is an outline of the course contents:
- Importing and exporting data
- Filtering and sorting
- Conditional formatting and calculations including SUMIFS
- Sparklines and advanced graphing
- Pivot tables and charts
- Conditional search options including VLOOKUP
- Statistical formulae
- Creating a dashboard
- Reviewing, auditing, sharing and protecting a spreadsheet
- What-if analysis
- Working with text strings
This is a 1-day course which can be delivered in-house at your workplace, or at our venue in Bath. When held at our venue the course runs from 09:15 until 16:30, with tea & coffee provided and a delicious buffet lunch.
The course can be delivered in smaller modules to suit your business needs and availability. The course length and content can also be customised to meet your specific requirements.
To make an enquiry, or book a course, please contact us.