Our Microsoft Outlook training course, available in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 versions, is a half-day course covering all the main features. Below is an outline of the course contents:
- A summary of Outlook and how it can help you
- Menus, layouts and features
- Sending and receiving emails
- Using the address book
- Creating and organising mail folders
- Email signatures, tags and attachments
- Setting automatic out of office replies
- Searching and filtering email folders
- Viewing and making calendar appointments
- Creating and managing task lists
This is a half-day course which can be delivered in-house at your workplace, or at our venue in Bath.
The course can be delivered in smaller modules to suit your business needs and availability. The course length and content can also be customised to meet your specific requirements.
To make an enquiry, or book a course, please contact us.