Our Microsoft PowerPoint training course, available in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 versions, is a 1-day course, starting with the fundamental components of PowerPoint, and then moving on to the more advanced features. Below is an outline of the course contents:
- A summary of PowerPoint and how it can help you
- Menus, layouts and features
- Creating a slide show
- Including charts, tables, artwork and multimedia
- Transitions and animations
- Using templates and designs
- Delivering presentations
- Annotating slides during a presentation
- Customising slide shows
- Using slides to create handouts
This is a 1-day course which can be delivered in-house at your workplace, or at our venue in Bath. When held at our venue the course runs from 09:15 until 16:30, with tea & coffee provided and a delicious buffet lunch.
The course can be delivered in smaller modules to suit your business needs and availability. The course length and content can also be customised to meet your specific requirements.
To make an enquiry, or book a course, please contact us.