We offer two Microsoft Word training courses; Foundation and Advanced, available in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 versions. Our advanced course is for users who are familiar with Word and are looking to develop their understanding and use some of the more complex features. Below is an outline of the course contents:
- Working with templates and themes
- Reviewing, comparing and proofreading
- Sharing, embedding and protecting documents
- Adding objects to your document
- Including and editing pictures
- Taking screenshots
- Shapes, SmartArt and WordArt
- Equations and symbols
- Date and time
- Quick Parts
- Formatting your document
- Bullet points
- Text, table and page styles
- Mail Merge
This is a 1-day course which can be delivered in-house at your workplace, or at our venue in Bath. When held at our venue the course runs from 09:15 until 16:30, with tea & coffee provided and a delicious buffet lunch.
The course can be delivered in smaller modules to suit your business needs and availability. The course length and content can also be customised to meet your specific requirements.
To make an enquiry, or book a course, please contact us.