We offer two Microsoft Word training courses; Foundation and Advanced, available in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 versions. Our foundation course is designed for people who are either completely new to Word, or for those who are familiar with some of the basics and wish to expand their knowledge. Below is an outline of the course contents:
- Finding your way around the home screen
- Menus, layouts and features
- Creating a simple document
- Including text, pictures, charts, tables, bullet points
- Changing fonts and styles
- Checking and reviewing documents
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Adding comments
- Printing your document
- Simple document protection
This is a 1-day course which can be delivered in-house at your workplace, or at our venue in Bath. When held at our venue the course runs from 09:15 until 16:30, with tea & coffee provided and a delicious buffet lunch.
The course can be delivered in smaller modules to suit your business needs and availability. The course length and content can also be customised to meet your specific requirements.
To make an enquiry, or book a course, please contact us.